Lisinopril Versus Hydrochlorothiazide in Obese Hypertensive Patients
A Multicenter Placebo-Controlled Trial
Efrain Reisin, Matthew R. Weir, Bonita Falkner, Howard G. Hutchinson, Deborah A. Anzalone, Michael L. Tuck for the Treatment in Obese Patients With Hypertension
Hypertension. 1997;30:140-145Originally published July 1, 1997
Matthew R. Weir
Howard G. Hutchinson
Deborah A. Anzalone
Michael L. Tuck for the Treatment in Obese Patients With Hypertension
vol. 30 no. 1 140-145
- Received October 7, 1996
- Revision received October 31, 1996
- Accepted December 26, 1996
- Originally published July 1, 1997.
Copyright & Usage:
View Full Text
- Efrain Reisin,
- Matthew R. Weir,
- Bonita Falkner,
- Howard G. Hutchinson,
- Deborah A. Anzalone,
- Michael L. Tuck for the Treatment in Obese Patients With Hypertension,
- (TROPHY) Study Group
- From Louisiana State University Medical Center, New Orleans (E.R.); University of Maryland Hospital, Baltimore (M.R.W.); Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia (B.F.); Zeneca Pharmaceuticals, Wilmington, Del (H.G.H., D.A.A.); and VA Medical Center, Sepulveda, Calif (M.L.T.).
- Correspondence to Efrain Reisin, MD, LSUMC Medical Center, Section of Nephrology, 1542 Tulane Ave, New Orleans, LA 70112-2822.
Statistics from Altmetric.com
No Altmetric data available for this article.