Fructose-Induced Fatty Liver Disease
Hepatic Effects of Blood Pressure and Plasma Triglyceride Reduction
Zvi Ackerman, Mor Oron-Herman, Maria Grozovski, Talma Rosenthal, Orit Pappo, Gabriela Link, Ben-Ami Sela
Hypertension. 2005;45:1012-1018Originally published April 28, 2005
vol. 45 no. 5 1012-1018
- Received November 16, 2004
- Revision received December 8, 2004
- Accepted March 21, 2005
- Originally published April 11, 2005.
Copyright & Usage:
View Full Text
- Zvi Ackerman,
- Mor Oron-Herman,
- Maria Grozovski,
- Talma Rosenthal,
- Orit Pappo,
- Gabriela Link,
- Ben-Ami Sela
- From the Hebrew University Hadassah Medical Center (Z.A., O.P.), Jerusalem; Tel Aviv University Sackler Faculty of Medicine (M.O-H., T.R., B.-A.S.), Institute of Chemical Pathology Sheba Medical Center (M.O.-H., B.-A.S.), Tel Hashomer; Department of Human Nutrition and Metabolism (G.L.), Hebrew University Medical School (Z.A., O.P., G.L.), Jerusalem; Ort Braude College of Engineering (M.G.), Karmiel, Israel.
- Correspondence to Zvi Ackerman, MD, Department of Medicine, Hadassah University Hospital on Mount Scopus, P.O. Box 24035, Jerusalem 91240, Israel. E-mail
Statistics from Altmetric.com
No Altmetric data available for this article.