Impact of Early Onset Obesity and Hypertension on the Unfolded Protein Response in Renal Tissues of Juvenile Sheep
Don Sharkey, Hernan P. Fainberg, Vicky Wilson, Emma Harvey, David S. Gardner, Michael E. Symonds, Helen Budge
Hypertension. 2009;53:925-931Originally published May 20, 2009
Hernan P. Fainberg
David S. Gardner
Michael E. Symonds
vol. 53 no. 6 925-931
- Received September 11, 2008
- Revision received September 23, 2008
- Accepted April 2, 2009
- Originally published May 4, 2009.
Copyright & Usage:
View Full Text
- Don Sharkey,
- Hernan P. Fainberg,
- Vicky Wilson,
- Emma Harvey,
- David S. Gardner,
- Michael E. Symonds,
- Helen Budge
- From the Centre for Reproduction and Early Life, Institute of Clinical Research (D.S., H.P.F., V.W., E.H., M.E.S., H.B.), and School of Veterinary Sciences (D.S.G.), University of Nottingham, Nottingham, United Kingdom.
- Correspondence to Michael E. Symonds, Academic Child Health, School of Clinical Sciences, E Floor East Block, University Hospital, Nottingham, NG7 2UH United Kingdom. E-mail
Statistics from Altmetric.com
No Altmetric data available for this article.